We have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team at our Station House practice in Hale. The role will be working 3 days per week, (days to suit the applicant) between the hours of 9am and 6pm plus taking part in the Weekend and bank holiday rota.
We are looking for an experienced team player to join our friendly, supportive practice in Hale. You would be working alongside a further 3 Vets. Ideally individuals will have gained post graduate experience working as a GP Vet within a small animal practice. We would also consider applicants who are looking for a consulting-only role
In return we can offer the following benefits;
- An excellent salary – up to a FTE of £60,000 for an experienced vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays,
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave, Buy/Sell Holiday, and cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you wish to have an initial chat, please call Louise White on 01606 339899.